Work with your Microsoft 365 Azure Administrator to authorize the Microsoft 365 SharePoint Connector with your Microsoft Graph API.
- Configuring Graph API
- For production environments, please acquire a certificate from a public Certificate Authority.
- For non-production environments please follow the Instructions from Microsoft to generate a self-signed certificate
- Configure Azure App Registration
Microsoft Graph API Connection Settings
From the Stratus application landing page, click Microsoft 365 SharePoint Connector.
Click Microsoft Graph API underneath the Connection Management header.
Enter your Microsoft Graph API Connection Settings:
- Tenant ID
- Also referred to as “Directory (tenant) ID”
- Client ID
- Also referred to as “Application (client) ID”
Click Create to save your settings.
Go back to Microsoft Graph API underneath the Connection Management header.
Click Upload Certificate.
Click Select File.
Select the .pfx file that was created in Generate Self-Signed Certificate.
Enter the Certificate Password used in Generate Self-Signed Certificate.
Verify the Thumbprint, Start Date, and Expires.
Click Test Connection.
You should see a success notification in the upper-right stating “The values are valid”.
Click Save again.