Content Server Exporter Release Notes
Quickly and easily bulk export your content from Livelink Content Server to your network file shares (shared drives).
- Re-added #, %, ♂, ♀ back in the character replacement mappings xml file since URL encoding formats cannot accept those characters.
- Added support to trim line feed, vertical tab, form feed, carriage return, CR+LF, next line (U+0085), line separator and paragraph separator characters causing csv to jump to next line; invisible characters preventing MAPIT migrations to work.
- Fixed issue where characters from xml character replacement mappings files weren't being used to replace legacy audit file's ContentServerFileName value in the metadata.csv.
- Fixed issue where Legacy Audit Trails folder entry in the metadata.csv wasn’t included when exporting files using text file of object Ids.
- Fixed issue where parent folders weren’t included in the metadata.csv when exporting files using text file of object Ids.
- Fixed issue where metadata.csv doesn't have the audit trail entries when selecting 'Do Not Export Content' when legacy audit trail is selected.
- Fixed issue where when exporting audit trails only and include root folders using text file of objectIDs, it wasn’t populating the parent folder entries in the metadata.csv.